Friday 6 May 2011

Thank you very much to SAYS.my




Thank you very much to SAYS.my for choosing me to be a winner on day-28 toSAYS.my 3rd anniversary. It also surprised when I opened the website SAYS.my showna picture of me to win the Thomas and Guy makeover worth RM400. I can not sayanything but grateful and thankful to the Lord. Do not wait to feel the sense to get a giftfrom SAYS.my as this the first time I received a gift from an agency. I want to thank onceagain the SAYS.my for choosing me to be one winner for the week-28.

SAYS.my page statement from the winner of week-28

give Its SAYS.my 3rd Birthday but they will give you the Prize
SAYS.my 3rd anniversary was ENDED YESTERDAY ( MAY 5, 2011 ) in which he held for 30 days and each day the winner will be announced.
Among the prizes offered to each winner during the 3rd anniversary last SAYS.my



So note to anyone who is interested to be one winner on the next anniversary SAYS.my can join now (click to join). What is SAYS.my?. SAYS.my is a community of socialmedia users in Malaysia who love to share. It is a medium for sharing information That can be considered cool stuff on Facebook, Twitter, and blogs. So I do not need to explain more about SAYS.my. I hope you understand SAYS.my. If you want to knowfurther, please join SAYS.my. Do not miss the opportunity, immediately make arrangements to be one of the members SAYS.my.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers